LCS Heating and Cooling, LLC is currently accepting applications for the position of: Experienced Service Technician. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining HVAC equipment. Candidates must also live in Indianapolis or the immediate surrounding areas.
Job Responsibilities/Skills include but are not limited to:
- Independently follow daily schedule of calls using company software
- Perform annual maintenance tune-ups on residential and light commercial HVAC equipment. Examples include furnaces, air handlers, heat pumps, air conditioners, RTU’s, mini-splits and humidifiers.
- Properly diagnose and repair residential and light commercial HVAC equipment (as stated above)
- Accurately complete customer invoices
- Accurately complete daily follow-ups with the office
- Rotate in On-Call Schedule
- Able to independently manage time
- Reliable and prompt
- Candidates must have own tools
- Professional, courteous and pleasant with customers and co-workers
- Team Player!
- Must have current driver’s license
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Take Home Vehicle
- Service Phone & Tablet
- Health Insurance
- Tool Account
- Bonus Incentives
Please contact us through Facebook for more information or to apply!