LCS Heating and Cooling, LLC is currently accepting resumes for a Lead Installer position. A minimum of 5 years experience installing furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps in residential settings is required. Applicants must also live in Indianapolis or immediate surrounding areas.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accurately and efficiently install furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, humidifiers, ductwork and smart thermostats in residential settings. Light commercial experience is a plus but not required.
- Complete invoices and collect customer payment.
- Communicate with customer, install manager and LCS office
- Effectively able to delegate tasks on the job to install helper
- Keep van stocked and clean
- Applicants must feel comfortable climbing a ladder
- Applicants must be able to safely lift at least 75 pounds
- Applicants must be willing and able to learn company software
- Must be reliable and able to work some Saturdays during busy seasons
- Applicants must have a clean driving record and background check
Applicants must want to be a part of a team! We are currently a team that works well together and can count on one another. We’re looking for people who want that in a company and in their co-workers. A positive attitude, great sense of humor, interest in longevity and high levels of integrity and honesty are a must!
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Tool Account
- Bonus Opportunities
- Opportunities to learn/perform annual maintenance are available
- Opportunity to rotate on-call with company vehicle to drive home is available