LCS Heating and Cooling, LLC is currently accepting resumes for the position of: HVAC Maintenance Technician. Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year experience troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining HVAC equipment. Candidates must also live in Indianapolis or the immediate surrounding areas.
We are a team. That means we work together to reach goals, we help each other and we encourage each other. We take our work very seriously but we also like to have fun! We believe in what we do, value our skills and care about our customers. We are growing and can’t wait to add to our amazing team!
Job Responsibilities/Skills include but are not limited to:
- Independently follow daily schedule of calls using company software
- Perform annual maintenance tune-ups on residential and light commercial HVAC equipment. Examples include furnaces, air handlers, heat pumps, air conditioners, RTU’s, mini-splits and humidifiers.
- Accurately complete customer invoices using company software
- Accurately complete daily follow-ups with the office using company software
- Rotate in On-Call Schedule (if applicable)
- Honesty & Integrity is a must
- Able to independently manage time
- Reliable and Prompt
- Willing to learn. Able to adapt. Not afraid to ask for help!
- Professional, courteous and pleasant with customers and co-workers
- Team Player!
- Must have current driver’s license
- Must pass drug test & background check
- Candidates must have own tools
Employee Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Take Home Vehicle
- Service Phone & Tablet
- Company Uniforms
- Health Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Tool Account
- Bonus Incentives
- Company Events & Outings
Please contact us through Facebook for more information or email your resume to gretchen@LCSheatingandcooling.com to apply!