Furnace, Air Handler, Air Conditioner, & Heat Pump Repair
Have you ever turned your thermostat to "heat" mode and nothing happened? How about coming home to a house that is 10 degrees colder than it should be? It always seems like the air conditioning quits when its 90 degrees outside or when the summer BBQ is planned! At some point, most homeowners will find themselves in need of an HVAC repair. There might be an initial panic but then you remember that you have a heating and cooling company that you trust!
What can you expect if you are in need of a repair?
- Our phone is answered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! Gretchen, Samantha or Renee will answer your call or email during regular business hours (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm).
- If service is needed outside regular business hours, our answering service will take your call. By asking a few questions, they can determine whether you want immediate service, at which time our on-call technician will be notified, or would like our office to contact you the next business day.
- When scheduling an appointment with us, we will take the best phone number to reach you at! This is so our technician can call to let you know we're on our way!
- Upon arrival, our technician will introduce himself and either take his shoes off or wear shoe covers to protect your flooring. He may ask you a few questions about the issue and then move forward with diagnosing the problem with the equipment.
- The technician will discuss the issue, repair options and repair costs. We do not move forward with repairs until we have approval to do so.
- If a part has to be ordered from the manufacturer of the furnace and/or a return trip is needed, we will discuss availability and scheduling at that time.
How much will the repair cost?
It all depends on the repair needed! During regular business hours, our service call to come to your place and diagnose the issue is $89. If the issue can be resolved without parts, that may be your only charge! If a part is needed, repair costs will be provided at that time. We use flat rate pricing so pricing is simple and straightforward!
Are you looking to save money on HVAC repairs?
LCS Heating and Cooling services and repairs all major brands. We will handle all part warranties (if applicable) and will have you comfortable in your home in no time!