The purchase of a new HVAC system is an investment for your home! We want you to feel completely comfortable with your purchase decision. LCS provides FREE Sales Calls. What does this mean exactly? We do not send a “sales guy” to your home. Instead, you'll meet with either Travis or Igor, both of whom have experience in installation and service. LCS Heating and Cooling is an independent Lennox dealer. Lennox is an industry leader in HVAC equipment and provides many different system options to meet the needs of all homeowners.
What can you expect at this appointment?
- We will assess your current HVAC system and take measurements.
- We will discuss your needs and interests. This may include utility costs, noise, air quality, allergies, humidity and hot/cold spots.
- We will provide information on the equipment including efficiency, air quality and thermostat options, spacing and warranty.
- We will discuss any available Lennox rebates, utility rebates and tax credits, as well as financing offers.
- We will let you know how long the install will take and availability.
There are many options available to homeowners when it comes to new equipment and the comfort of your home. We are here to help you choose the option that best fits your needs!
Now it's time to schedule the installation!
It's not every day that you have people in and out of your home. We do our very best to make the installation process as smooth as possible. Here's what you can expect:
- After we've received the signed Proposal, we'll get your install on the calendar and tell you what time to expect our installers to arrive.
- Upon arrival, we will put drop cloths down and wear shoe covers to protect your flooring.
- After the install is complete, we will show you how to change the filter, work the thermostat and answer any questions you might have.
- Gretchen or Missy will then complete your warranty and send any applicable rebate forms to you.
FREE Sales Calls also apply to other types of installation for your home. This includes but is not limited to humidifiers, filtration systems, mini-splits, garage heaters, tankless water heaters, and zoning.