The purchase of a new HVAC system is an investment for your home! We want you to feel completely comfortable in your home and with your purchase decision. LCS provides FREE Sales Calls. What does this mean exactly? You'll meet with either Travis or one of our experienced technicians, all of whom have experience in installation and service. LCS Heating and Cooling is an independent Amana dealer, Premier Lennox dealer, and Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor. Amana, Lennox, and Mitsubishi are industry leaders in HVAC equipment and provide many different system options to meet the needs of homeowners.
What can you expect at this appointment?
- We will assess your current HVAC system and take measurements.
- We will discuss your needs and interests. This may include utility costs, noise, air quality, allergies, humidity, hot/cold spots as well as technology and aesthetics.
- We will provide information on the equipment including efficiency, air quality and thermostat options, spacing and warranty.
- We will discuss any available manufacturer rebates, utility rebates and tax credits, as well as financing offers.
- We will provide information about our company, what sets us apart, and the LCS guarantee.
- We will let you know how long the install will take and availability.
There are many options available to homeowners when it comes to new equipment and the comfort of your home. We are here to help you compare options, make adjustments if needed, and choose the one that best fits your needs!
Now it's time to schedule the installation!
It's not every day that you have people in and out of your home. We do our very best to make the installation process as smooth as possible. Here's what you can expect:
- After we've received the signed Proposal, we'll get your install on the calendar and tell you what time to expect our installers to arrive. At this time, we'll also schedule the Quality Inspection for your new system.
- Upon arrival, we will put drop cloths down and wear shoe covers to protect your flooring.
- After the install is complete, we will show you how to change the filter, work the thermostat and answer any questions you might have.
- Our office will then complete your warranty and send any applicable rebate forms to you.
FREE Sales Calls also apply to other types of installation for your home. This includes but is not limited to whole-house humidifiers, filtration systems, solar powered attic fans, mini-splits, garage heaters, tankless water heaters, and zoning.