Have you ever turned your thermostat to “heat” mode and nothing happens? How about coming home to a house that is ten degrees colder than it should be? At some point, most homeowners will find themselves in need of a furnace repair. There might be an initial panic but then you remember that you have a heating company that you can trust!
What can you expect if you are in need of a repair?
- Our phone is answered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! Gretchen, Missy or Renee will answer your call or email during regular business hours (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm).
- If service is needed outside regular business hours, our answering service will take your call. By asking a few questions, they can determine whether you want immediate service, at which time our on-call technician will be notified, or would like our office to contact you the next business day.
- When scheduling an appointment with us, you will be given an appointment time. Many service companies provide a 2-6 hour appointment window for arrival. Travis, Renee and the crew at LCS do not like being inconvenienced by long time windows so we don't expect our customers to have to either! We will always take the best number to reach you so if our technicians are running ahead or behind schedule, we can call to give you notice.
- Upon arrival, our technician will introduce himself and either take his shoes off or wear shoe covers to protect your flooring. He may ask you a few questions about the issue and then move forward with diagnosing the problem with the furnace.
- The technician will discuss the issue, repair options and repair costs. We do not move forward with repairs until we have approval to do so.
- If a part has to be ordered from the manufacturer of the furnace and/or a return trip is needed, we will discuss availability and scheduling at that time.
How much will the repair cost?
It all depends on the repair needed! Our service call to come to your place and diagnose the issue is $79. If the issue can be resolved without parts, that may be your only charge! If a part is needed, repair costs will be provided at that time. Service calls are waived on repairs over $300. We use flat rate pricing so pricing is simple and straightforward!
Are you looking for a way to save money on furnace repairs?
Check out the Energy Savings Plan! Included in the Energy Savings Plan is a $10 discount on service calls and 15% discount on repairs.
LCS Heating and Cooling services and repairs all major furnace brands. We will handle all part warranties (if applicable) and will have you comfortable in your home in no time!